RULES & REGULATIONS
- Alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited. Anyone found to be using or under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will be automatically disqualified.
- No flash photography allowed.
- No videotaping allowed. This includes but is not limited to video cameras, digital cameras, cell phones, etc.
- Registration forms WILL NOT be accepted without payment in full.
- Any disrespect to any volunteer, organizer, stage manager, stage runner, mc, or anyone else working at the Sun City Dance Classic will be AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIFED..
- Once event is finalized there will be Absolutely NO refunds! (This includes but is not limited to: event cancellation, sickness, injury, death, inclement weather, catastrophic circumstances and failure to register and pay in full for all participants)
- Sun City Dance Classic reserves the right to change any of the rules, regulations, registration requirements, performance times, competition schedule, etc. at any time without prior notification to registrants.
- Bracelets must be worn on dancer’s wrist prior to entering the competition. ALL BRACELETS MUST BE KEPT ON AND BE VISIBLE THROUGHOUT THE COMPETITION. GRAND CHAMPION FINALISTS WILL BE ISSUED NEW BRACELETS FOR SUNDAY FEBRUARY 20TH.
- Parents of children performing under the age of 9 will be designated to a dressing room to help the dancers change. Parents must have bracelet on and be on parent list in order to enter changing room. There will only be a designated amount of parents allowed per studio once registration has been completed.
- NO LIQUID OF ANY KIND MAY BE USED AS A PROP OR PART OF COSTUME. THIS INCLUDES WATER, PAINT, LOOSE GLITTER, OIL OR POWDER. VIOLATION OF THIS RULE WILL BE CAUSE FOR DISQUALIFICATION.
- All props must be dropped off at the coliseum on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 from 5pm- 10pm. Props will NOT be allowed to be brought in after Wednesday night. VIOLATION OF THIS RULE WILL BE CAUSE FOR DISQUALIFICATION.
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!
Teams may bring ice chests with water, but they must be kept in the dancer’s area ONLY!